Immediately after an accident call our customer services toll free helpline 311 while on the accident scene in case there might be need for ambulance or roadside assistance.

Discover our Moovah partners here.  For a comprehensive cover claim, the insured and the third-party must visit the nearest Econet Shop or Steward Bank branch with the following documents:

If Insured has Comprehensive Cover/Full Third-Party Fire & Theft

Submit a completed Claim Form


  • Copy of the driver’s licence (front & back)
  • Download Police Report form
  • 3 quotations from reputable panel beaters or suppliers

If Insured has RTA or Full Third Party


Required from Insured

  • Completed Claim Form
  • Copy of the driver’s licence (front & back)
  • Police report
  • Quotes from reputable panel beaters
  • Confirmation of cover note from the insurer

Required from Third Party

  • Copy of driver’s licence (front & back)
  • Conclusive police report
  • 3 Quotations from reputable panel beaters/suppliers
  • Confirmation of cover from insurers

Additional Requirements for Accidents Involving Public Service Vehicles

  • Valid Defensive Driver’s Certificate valid for 4 years
  • Medical Certificate issued by a Government Medical Officer valid for 1 year
  • Vehicle Route Permit
  • Vehicle Certificate of Fitness
  • Vehicle Operators Licence


Underwritten by Econet Insurance (Pvt.) Ltd. | Terms & Conditions apply
Copyright © 2024 Econet Wireless Zimbabwe. All rights Reserved.

Website by C2 Media